Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Wednesday, May 05, 2004

I'm losing myself,i'm not the way i am,
I'm psyched up, I'm gonna repay my fanz,
U dun like it, u better fuck off ham,
This is me and i'm gonna make u rant...

Evil is in evri1,it exists in me,
i'm not lyk evri1, it increased in me,
u've yet to see evil,i'm pissed with u,
I snapped out of it so fuck off, fuck U!

wahahhahahaha,I'm the evil within,
kiss my ass and taste the bitterness within,
u aint tasting it coz it burnz ur throat,
Fuck off b4 i leave my load...

I was the lame ass guy u saw b4,
now i'm the man brought down from hell,
u tot i was the same as b4,
Sorie bitch, i ain't tinkerbell.

juz some blardy few thingz i wrote out to ease my "psyched-up"ness...The vision of seeing evribody'z desire to win was too strong~ I cannot allow a management to derail me man~ I'm gonna bring the club to greater heights~ The responsibility is great but i'll start out slow~ i dun wanna be ani1 juz a guy who wanna help out~ U can't stop me,no1 can~ u piss me, u pissing a tiger who tinkz ur breasts are burgers~ Adioz~ gd mornz~



KewL lead the SPFB team at 8:33 AM

Mohd Akil

Wanna take a slapshot?
Hosted by Mr KewL
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)




Floorball and Other Links
-=]Tabloid on SP Mustangs[=-
-=]Dzak-BlacK[=-
-=]Wan-Tan Noodle[=-
-=]IIVP 2004 stats[=-
-=]Hilarious pics of IIVP 2004[=-
-=]FaRnA[=-
-=]SP FlooRbaLL[=-
-=]AzFaR[=-
-=]SPFB Multiply Site[=-
-=]Yahoo Pictures[=-
-=]Webshots Pictures[=-
-=]SPFB Raya 2005(Amal)[=-
-=]SPFB Raya 2005(Zaki)[=-


DCHE 3B/21
-=]Cannon[=-
-=]CWS Derek CWR[=-
-=]Bubbles Han a.k.a Yx[=-
-=]Addict^G Elyn[=-
-=]Minah-chi Aziah[=-
-=]Jo-jo Josephine[=-
-=]Mike Wee Hong Michael[=-


Badutz Sdn Bhd -> We'll always be there for you through ur ups and downs.

Crapworks Productions -> Short comedies to tickle ur funny bones by local stars.

UniXeL Pte Ltd -> We provide free blade-bending services as well as tips on maximising the "life" of your stick.


My Dream
-For SP Floorball to believe in themselves that they are the best.
-For SP Floorball to aim for 3rd this IIVP season.
-To be TALL!
-To get studies back on track and hope to get a good diploma.
-To not work in Jurong Island and endure 12-hr shifts.


credits
blogger
blogskins
designer: ariana (( :

archives