Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Monday, May 23, 2005

Woooo~ Firz day of WORK~~ (after duno how many monthz neva work...haha~)

Woooo~ Long time neva go work at KFC yet i never felt missing it till i stepped into it. Everything was the same. Juz lyk the laz tym i left that place. But wadz different were the other staff. My old colleagues were no more either living life elsewhere leaving behind the place where they began earning money or basically gone to greener pastures. Even the stinking toilet gave fond memories of where i used to cramp in there with a few others lyk coolies changing into our uniforms. Life was like before as i chatted wif my manager reliving work as a noob cashier. Talked a bit wif the new staff but felt a bit awkward lahz coz i work so long yet i like noob with these new batch of people. But they very frenly lahz, can joke ard talk cock.

The early parts of the day were really quite boring. My firz customer was a hot malay model-like chick who sumhow couldnt see me and went to my female colleague on my left who was farther than me and ordered her meal from her! Argh! Well, at least i get to c her beauty without much hassle. Weee! haha~
After that,was basically crap ahz as the queue juz couldnt stop diminishing. Sheesh~ There were only two cashiers lehz! Sian-ed~ Some more BASE was a noob so it was up to the cashiers to handle customers and my colleague was going crazy complaining abt duno wad mumbling whispering lyk some cult practitioner. haha~ Maybe my customers were pretty ok today i guez. One indian guy even waited coolly for his Zinger for about close to 15 minutes! I had to assure him several times and even had to say sorry several times. Well,he's one cool dude i guez~ He didnt even complain nor request for aniting extra~ KewL~ respect this kinda patient ppl~
Next,was this malay auntie with some ang moh gal who ordered sumting in english as tho i was Chinese. I mean she reallie pronounced the words reallie well as tho i duno lyk tat lehz~ Suddenly the ang moh gal said "dier melayu lahz" which meant he's malay lahz~ The auntie got shocked and saw my name tag and say "sorry2". She tot i was chinese. So i continued my normal way of taking their order and began packing their meals when the auntie began to talk to me ask abt my age and whether i'm skooling and duno wad stuff~ The ang moh gal beside her was lyk hiding her face and telling the auntie to keep quiet. I was blurred so juz continue talking and packing. Then i asked the auntie, whether the ang moh gal wan to order, she say she order her self and juz smiled. I bo pian so juz follow lor~ then i ask her in english wad she wan,she say she juz wan the same as the auntie. So i say lahz, y neva say earlier, I can packed together mahz. then the auntie say she want to talk to me lor. I sian-ed. Then the auntie say the gal her niece,her father ang moh, and duno wad lahz. I bo-pian juz listen and pack lahz. The auntie some more ask me when else i work lehz~ I so sian-ed i juz pack fast and give the whole thing. Coz u noe wad? The gal not my type lor! haha~ I not very choosy lahz but she lyk so big ahz~ not fat but big~ Big as in not so big but big for me ahz~ She's more of Farhan type ahz~ Mixed~ Tall, got face ahz~ Anywae, I juz so sian-ed got people wan to introduce niece to me lor~ some more when i working~ Customers all c me lor~ Sian-ed~
Got some customers especially the indian ones reallie give me headaches. I dun mean any offence but they lyk to change their orders a lot. Not the Singaporean ones ahz~ They lyk come to the cashier, show smug face, place order usually zinger meal then say "eating here" in deep -voice-thinking-himself-hunky and go stare at ur puny face. Then when u finish packing, they start to change not once,not twice,not thrice and the list goes on. Sian-ed~ The only trick i noe how to deal wif them is to be firm and juz stare at them back. But dun overdo it or u'll cause a riot. :) Practise makes perfect~
Another batch that gives u headaches are the old chinese aunties. They scrutinise u for so long from the queue and deem u whether u are fit to take their order or not. If not, they'll go to the next and c who's the best to take the order. Then, they go up to u, ask a lot of questions abt prices. And i mean a wide range from drinks to side orders and the meals. And in the end, when all ur saliva, is deposited on the counter in front of u, they say, "I want the $2.55 meal" which is the cheapest meal on the menu, or "I want black coffee" which is one of the cheapest drinks in the menu, or "WA LAU WAY~ All so expensive~ Dun wan lahz~ So cheap den so small sum more~" and walk off in a huff~ Sian-ed~
Apeks are one of the most frenly customers~ They come up to u order simple Kopi-o and talk lyk old frenz. Sumtymz they even stayback till nyt juz to haf a chat wif the crew~ Their usually retired people who haf no family juz wanna chill their tym off~ Pretty kewl bunch~
Well, I do haf some other work stuffz which i can talk abt endlessly here but sumhow can't reallie remember much ahz~ otherwise u all may get bored either way~



KewL lead the SPFB team at 11:05 PM

Mohd Akil

Wanna take a slapshot?
Hosted by Mr KewL
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)




Floorball and Other Links
-=]Tabloid on SP Mustangs[=-
-=]Dzak-BlacK[=-
-=]Wan-Tan Noodle[=-
-=]IIVP 2004 stats[=-
-=]Hilarious pics of IIVP 2004[=-
-=]FaRnA[=-
-=]SP FlooRbaLL[=-
-=]AzFaR[=-
-=]SPFB Multiply Site[=-
-=]Yahoo Pictures[=-
-=]Webshots Pictures[=-
-=]SPFB Raya 2005(Amal)[=-
-=]SPFB Raya 2005(Zaki)[=-


DCHE 3B/21
-=]Cannon[=-
-=]CWS Derek CWR[=-
-=]Bubbles Han a.k.a Yx[=-
-=]Addict^G Elyn[=-
-=]Minah-chi Aziah[=-
-=]Jo-jo Josephine[=-
-=]Mike Wee Hong Michael[=-


Badutz Sdn Bhd -> We'll always be there for you through ur ups and downs.

Crapworks Productions -> Short comedies to tickle ur funny bones by local stars.

UniXeL Pte Ltd -> We provide free blade-bending services as well as tips on maximising the "life" of your stick.


My Dream
-For SP Floorball to believe in themselves that they are the best.
-For SP Floorball to aim for 3rd this IIVP season.
-To be TALL!
-To get studies back on track and hope to get a good diploma.
-To not work in Jurong Island and endure 12-hr shifts.


credits
blogger
blogskins
designer: ariana (( :

archives