Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Thursday, June 30, 2005

Been pretty stressed out lately...Considering my future...Thinking of pulling out of my club for my whole academic third year coz i need the time to concentrate a little on my studies and get a little space to breathe. Need time to go to work too coz i earn so little and time to play enjoyable floorball with the sp floorball people. But nvm...I'll think abt tat later.

Aniwae, I'm juz feeling so pissed wif the blardy rat that juz went into the house and made a blardy commotion out of my mum who began scolding everyone else except herself for causing the rat to enter the house. I could still remember the time it happened before and i used my old radical floorball stick to whack it with a dragshot and a slapshot out of my home. That i didnt hit with anger and power caused i juz want it out of my home. Today, luckily, i didnt have a stick in my hand juz a mop to prod it out of the house. Though it is smaller than the one before, this one was more furrier and had a shorter tail. sorta lyk a different species. But if it does come again, i can just imagine grabbing it,squeezing and squashing it with my bare hands till its eyes fall out of its sockets while its body thrashes abt as the blood oozes down my arm. :)

Training with the freshies was pretty ok i guez. firz tym conduct trg wif nuting in mind coz i thought jie hong would be there by 4 which wasnt the case so i told wan to conduct drills after the necessary jogs and sprints. Then the freshie gals came along for trg as well so me and jie hong played some drills with them which turned out into an "ole" fiesta in the end. played a short game with the guys as well which was reallie short coz dzak merely had to dispossess a player and dribble the ball into goal after riduwan juz conceded a free hit. aniwae, turned out pretty fine playing in the rain coz it doesnt reallie destroy the blades much instead it smoothes it sorta lyk a buffering machine. Aniwae, hope u guyz haf some fancy dribbles to show off to the school soon coz there's gonna be a exhibition match in August. Details will be given later.

I am not what I am underneath, It's what I do that defines me. -from Batman Begins.



KewL lead the SPFB team at 12:36 AM

Mohd Akil

Wanna take a slapshot?
Hosted by Mr KewL
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)




Floorball and Other Links
-=]Tabloid on SP Mustangs[=-
-=]Dzak-BlacK[=-
-=]Wan-Tan Noodle[=-
-=]IIVP 2004 stats[=-
-=]Hilarious pics of IIVP 2004[=-
-=]FaRnA[=-
-=]SP FlooRbaLL[=-
-=]AzFaR[=-
-=]SPFB Multiply Site[=-
-=]Yahoo Pictures[=-
-=]Webshots Pictures[=-
-=]SPFB Raya 2005(Amal)[=-
-=]SPFB Raya 2005(Zaki)[=-


DCHE 3B/21
-=]Cannon[=-
-=]CWS Derek CWR[=-
-=]Bubbles Han a.k.a Yx[=-
-=]Addict^G Elyn[=-
-=]Minah-chi Aziah[=-
-=]Jo-jo Josephine[=-
-=]Mike Wee Hong Michael[=-


Badutz Sdn Bhd -> We'll always be there for you through ur ups and downs.

Crapworks Productions -> Short comedies to tickle ur funny bones by local stars.

UniXeL Pte Ltd -> We provide free blade-bending services as well as tips on maximising the "life" of your stick.


My Dream
-For SP Floorball to believe in themselves that they are the best.
-For SP Floorball to aim for 3rd this IIVP season.
-To be TALL!
-To get studies back on track and hope to get a good diploma.
-To not work in Jurong Island and endure 12-hr shifts.


credits
blogger
blogskins
designer: ariana (( :

archives