Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Scroll down for the pics of the jerseys~ Those from my class can look at it too if you wanna look at a suitable choice for class jersey.

Boredom causes u to write weird stuffs and i come across this 7-somethings list... Just some crap stuff but i'll just do it for the fun of it...

7 random facts about me:
-I only play random at DoTa...i don't like -ap games...gets boring...
-Girls are at random but I prefer to think about one. ;-)
-Play random sports though i play floorball a lot.
-I behave randomly but i'm usually quiet and reserved. :-)
-I really dunno much facts about myself.
-I leave the judgement of my being to others be it true or false.
-I'm known by a variety of nicks currently known as KewL.

7 things I plan to do before i die:
-Make those people around me happy.
-Make sure no one cry or get sad when i die.
-Get a wife.
-Get a decent job.
-Get a house to live in.
-Support my family members in time of crisis.
-Live a simple life with minimal problems. :-)

7 things i can't do:
-Drink beer.
-Grow young again.
-Teleport around.
-Become a superhero.
-Reach 2metres in height.
-Fly to the sky.
-Have sex with someone who isn't my wife.

7 things that scare me:
-My death
-My parents death
-My grandparents death
-My sisters death
-My cousins death
-My friends death
-My death certificate (coz if i c it,it means i'm pronounced dead, yet i'm alive to c the certificate!)

7 most important things in my room:
-My 2 floorball sticks.
-My floorball ball
-My floorball bag
-My bed
-My clothes
-My cap
-My school bag?

7 people I'll love to see doing this:
-My mom
-My dad
-My 3 sisters
-Julie
-hmmm.....

Ok done....hmm....Somehow i really could not finish all 7 of each of those tasks easily and had to rack my brains a little to think of them...hmmm.....



KewL lead the SPFB team at 10:47 PM

Mohd Akil

Wanna take a slapshot?
Hosted by Mr KewL
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)




Floorball and Other Links
-=]Tabloid on SP Mustangs[=-
-=]Dzak-BlacK[=-
-=]Wan-Tan Noodle[=-
-=]IIVP 2004 stats[=-
-=]Hilarious pics of IIVP 2004[=-
-=]FaRnA[=-
-=]SP FlooRbaLL[=-
-=]AzFaR[=-
-=]SPFB Multiply Site[=-
-=]Yahoo Pictures[=-
-=]Webshots Pictures[=-
-=]SPFB Raya 2005(Amal)[=-
-=]SPFB Raya 2005(Zaki)[=-


DCHE 3B/21
-=]Cannon[=-
-=]CWS Derek CWR[=-
-=]Bubbles Han a.k.a Yx[=-
-=]Addict^G Elyn[=-
-=]Minah-chi Aziah[=-
-=]Jo-jo Josephine[=-
-=]Mike Wee Hong Michael[=-


Badutz Sdn Bhd -> We'll always be there for you through ur ups and downs.

Crapworks Productions -> Short comedies to tickle ur funny bones by local stars.

UniXeL Pte Ltd -> We provide free blade-bending services as well as tips on maximising the "life" of your stick.


My Dream
-For SP Floorball to believe in themselves that they are the best.
-For SP Floorball to aim for 3rd this IIVP season.
-To be TALL!
-To get studies back on track and hope to get a good diploma.
-To not work in Jurong Island and endure 12-hr shifts.


credits
blogger
blogskins
designer: ariana (( :

archives