Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Just thought of blogging since it's been some time since i've left a mark here. Just realised that I have nothing to blog about really.

Read a blog that had a similarity to my life b4 i became "different" or wad i call "multiple personality births". It made me realise how fortunate or wretched I am yet I chose to ignore the facts and continue with what flows on. And seriously, now i dunno what i am. Its hard to explain what I am talking about and its something maybe no one shall ever noe.

Had a chat wif someone i used to know. Someone i selectively chose to ignore, someone i'd prefer to disappear from my life. The talk began with a simple greeting but progressed into a conversation based on "the unwillingness to respond yet due to courtesy and boredom, a reply is inevitable." weird huh? in the end, a simple curt ending. "Itz been very tiring talking to u." "My pleasure. People alwaez say that abt me. :-)"

Had a talk with a few of my colleagues at my new workplace. General viewpoint of me: Quiet, Innocent looking, seems to haf a gf for 5 yrs, good boy but with a egoistical looking face. ??

Had a series of sms-es from an old friend. I'm nicely hated coz i'm a nice person but damn irritating to the extent of pissing people off for no apparent reason. ??

Its like i'm bordering between good and evil. Its like i'm confusing myself. First impression is either good or bad. Long term impression is also the same. I accept who i am yet i do not know who i am, what i want, what i need, what i wish for and why am i me exactly? All I noe is i'm simple yet complicated due to the flows of life and death a.k.a the illusions of reality.



KewL lead the SPFB team at 11:59 PM

Mohd Akil

Wanna take a slapshot?
Hosted by Mr KewL
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)




Floorball and Other Links
-=]Tabloid on SP Mustangs[=-
-=]Dzak-BlacK[=-
-=]Wan-Tan Noodle[=-
-=]IIVP 2004 stats[=-
-=]Hilarious pics of IIVP 2004[=-
-=]FaRnA[=-
-=]SP FlooRbaLL[=-
-=]AzFaR[=-
-=]SPFB Multiply Site[=-
-=]Yahoo Pictures[=-
-=]Webshots Pictures[=-
-=]SPFB Raya 2005(Amal)[=-
-=]SPFB Raya 2005(Zaki)[=-


DCHE 3B/21
-=]Cannon[=-
-=]CWS Derek CWR[=-
-=]Bubbles Han a.k.a Yx[=-
-=]Addict^G Elyn[=-
-=]Minah-chi Aziah[=-
-=]Jo-jo Josephine[=-
-=]Mike Wee Hong Michael[=-


Badutz Sdn Bhd -> We'll always be there for you through ur ups and downs.

Crapworks Productions -> Short comedies to tickle ur funny bones by local stars.

UniXeL Pte Ltd -> We provide free blade-bending services as well as tips on maximising the "life" of your stick.


My Dream
-For SP Floorball to believe in themselves that they are the best.
-For SP Floorball to aim for 3rd this IIVP season.
-To be TALL!
-To get studies back on track and hope to get a good diploma.
-To not work in Jurong Island and endure 12-hr shifts.


credits
blogger
blogskins
designer: ariana (( :

archives